2-Year Warranty On Paddle Boards Only. You Are Covered On Everything Outside Of Normal Wear And Tear.
90-Day Warranty On Accessories Including Paddle, Bag, Hand Pump, Fins, Leash, Dry Bag, Repair Kit and Kayak Seat.
1-Year Warranty On Shark II Electric Pump.
1-Year Warranty On Paddle Boards For Commercial Use Such As Rentals & Instructional.
Warranty Period Begins On Date Of Purchase.
Return Shipping Paid By Customer On All Warranty Related Claims.
At our sole discretion we reserve the right to either have the defective part or product professionally repaired, or replaced with an equivalent product at no cost to you.
This Warranty applies to the original purchaser of this product and is not transferable.
Proof of Purchase is required to obtain warranty return authorization; please keep original sales receipt.
This warranty does not cover the following claim conditions:
- Damage caused by impact with any materials or objects.
- Damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Damage caused by transport, loading or unloading.
- Damage caused by inappropriate storage or handling.
- Damage caused by exposure to temperatures over 70’C and under 0’C.
- Damage caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions.
- Damage caused by over inflation or under inflation.
- Fading from exposure to sunlight or weathering.
If you have a warranty issue please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, a description of the issue and pictures or video.
We will happily assist you and resolve the problem as quickly as possible.